Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Queenstown!!!

What a week!  I am so glad that this was not my first stop, I would've gone broke lol. 
This isn't gonna be a huge blog but I really think that the people I met in QT deserve a blog and wanted to give them a big THANK YOU!!!
Queenstown was the longest I stayed in one place my whole time in New Zealand, and because of that I really got to bond with people for the first time. I met up with people I had met along my way and got to spend an awesome week with all of you!  My time in Queenstown is definatly a memorable one and even though I have only been in Melbourne for a few short hours I already miss you all.  I couldn't of asked for better dormmates, room 112, I definatly was lucky to end up in that room.  The guys I met in Nelson that I partied with pretty much everynight, I had a blast though my liver will be happy to take a rest lol.  Paige my Canadian sister from another Mr.  I'm gonna miss you girl.  I can't wait to see you again because I know we will I can promise you that.  Take care and don't worry you will be fine, <3 you.
To Ferg Burgers, sprained ankles, Grandma Pearl, table dancing, hiking with a hangover, buying a watch, getting tattoos, World Bar, karaoke, Ferg Burgers, me getting cut off from Ferg Burger,  replacing my Ferg with McDonalds, cheap wine, going to make dinner and coming back drunk, toothpaste, not making it back at night (Jess lol I know I know I did it to), Canadians, Ring of Fire, yelling at German guys for budding in line, Paige staying in the hostel for free, Ferg Burgers, rum and coke in a bottle, book exchanges, clothes exchanges, "i'm on the bus!", "aren't you like born in the 70's?, your older then MTV!!!", a crazy Canadian who gave us all a bad name, rolling cigarettes, if we turn the lights out they will think we are sleeping and last but not least Room 112.
Thanks for a great week everyone!!!
Emmie - AKA Mother Hen
xox

No comments:

Post a Comment